3 Succulent Salmon Recipes
Salmon is rich in omega 3 and is a great source of protein.
Here are 3 healthy Salmon recipes from Eat Happy Feel Good, Healthy Living James and Katie’s One Day.
Summer Salmon Kebabs This kebab marinade is the BEST!
Serves 8 kebabs
- 4 salmon fillets (or 400g firm tofu)
- 1 small pineapple chopped into cubes
- 2 peppers
INGREDIENTS FOR THE MARINADE:
- 6 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 thumb size pieces of fresh ginger diced
- 4 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
1) To a large mixing bowl add all the marinade ingredients and stir
2) De skin the salmon and slice into cubes (or tofu) placing into the marinade making sure to cover all the salmon. Place into the fridge for 30 minutes
3) Meanwhile chop up the other ingredients you want on the kebabs, I really love using pineapple for the sweetness and peppers for added crunch
4) Once the salmon (or tofu) has marinated, place onto the kebab sticks with the other ingredients and pour over any remaining marinade
5) Place onto a pre heated BBQ for roughly 10 minutes, making sure to turn regularly
Miso glazed salmon
It’s easy to make, uses 4 main ingredients and it’s ready in 20 minutes.
- 6-8 salmon fillets (boneless & skinless).
- 1 cup miso
- 1/4 cup rice mirin
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Sesame seeds and fresh coriander to garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a small bowl mix the miso, mirin and sesame oil
- Put the salmon filets on the baking tray and spoon over the paste
- Bake for around 15 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon and how well done you like it.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and coriander and serve
- Serve with noodles, edamame beans and baby sweet corn.
Stir Fry Bowl
- Salmon fillet
- One packet of FullGreen cauliflower
- Courgette (approx 1)
- Lots of spinach
- Sauerkraut (3-4 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper
- Tamari Sauce/soy sauce
- Put your salmon into a baking tray and squeeze some lemon on top and some pepper to taste. bake for 8-10 mins (or to own preference).
- Heat some oil in a pan to fry your courgette until crispy, and then add the caulirice at the end. Then the spinach in a bowl and pour the stir fry on top with the sprouts and then drizzle the sauce on top. Add the salmon on top and sprinkle some more lemon on it with some salt.