3 Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipes
Here are some easy, fast, vibrant smoothie bowl recipes that are perfect for the quick approaching summer!
1. Smoothie bowl - Bright berry smoothie bowl with added dragon fruit powder for an extra health boost!
- 1 tsp dragon fruit powder
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop free soul sistas vanilla vegan protein powder
- 250 ml vita coco pressed coconut water
- Toppings: kiwi, granola by quaker oats and raspberries.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender, pulse slowly in order to have a thick ice cream like texture. Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
2. Smoothie bowl- Super Gut Healthy Cacao Matcha Smoothie Bowl
- Classic banana
- Frozen courgette
Extra health boosters:
- Love Thy Gut Organic Prebiotic and Superfood Blend for women with baobab, super berries and a wealth of vitamins and minerals.
- Cacao and maca supersharel rich chocolate protein.
- Pressed coconut water
- Gojiberries, white mulberries and almonds
- Caramel choc shake drizzle
- Coconut yogurt swirl
- Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth. Place the frozen smoothie into a bowl and start adding your desired toppings and enjoy!
3. Smoothie bowl- Strawberries and cream bowl
- 1 - 2 Frozen Bananas.
- 2 Handfuls of Frozen Strawberries.
- 1 Scoop missfitsnutrition Vanilla Protein.
- 1/2 Cup Plant Based Milk.
- Blend ingredients in a blender. Place the frozen smoothie into a bowl and start adding your desired toppings and enjoy!