4 Fun and Easy Chocolate Recipes
Chocolate can never disappoint! So here are some very impressive chocolate recipes that will get your mouths watering- these recipes are quick and easy to make, so get baking!
Delicious chocolate truffles with a crumbly cookie dough centre and a creamy chocolate shell – the perfect vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free dessert or sweet treat.
- 100g peanut butter
- 15g of fruit syrup
- 10g coconut flour
- 20g + 60g chocolate chips
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut, optional
- Stir together the peanut butter, fruit syrup and coconut flour until smooth and thick. Stir in 20g chocolate chips and roll into 5 balls. Place onto a lined baking tray and cool in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips and roll each ball in the chocolate and sprinkle with desiccated coconut. - Transfer back to the tray and cool in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
Chickpea blondies today with mini eggs & chocolate chips
- 1 can chickpeas blended
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 70% dark chocolate
- Cadbury’s mini eggs
- Blend the chickpeas along with peanut butter, maple syrup & vanilla essence until it forms a paste, then add in the dark chocolate chips and some crushed mini eggs. Flatten the mixture onto a baking tray & drizzle some melted dark choc over it & place some mini eggs on top! Then pop it in the oven for about 20 minutes or so at 180 degrees, let cool & cut into squares
Hazelnut cacao balls. These little balls of deliciousness are full of goodness
- 14 large medjool dates, pitted
- 100g roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp raw unsweetened cacao
- 2 tbsp hazelnut butter
- Optional extras: melted chocolate of your choice & chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse till it resembles bread crumbs. Do not overmix or you will breakdown the nuts too much; they will release their oils and make the mixture oily.
- To check if it’s ready, take a little bit of mixture and firmly press it together. It should stick together. If it’s not, add a little more hazelnut butter and give another quick blitz.
- Roll into balls. (This mixture makes about 20)
- Pop in the fridge to set.
- If adding the chocolate and nut topping, melt the chocolate, drizzle it over the top and while the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle a few hazelnuts on top
- Return to the fridge to set.
- Keep them in the fridge ... they will happily last several days
Vegan rocky road - The cravings for these never go away
- 250g dark chocolate or any vegan chocolate of choice
- 1 cup crushed rich tea biscuits
- 1/2 cup flakes almonds
- 1 pack of mini vegan marshmallows
- 1 tsp Vita Coco coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and then let cool for 5 mins and then add the treats place in a metal tray and leave to set in the fridge, cut them out before completely set so you get a clean cut. Enjoy!